Melissa LeBlanc is the CEO and Founder of Healing for Wholeness, Certified SimplyHealed Energy Practitioner, Intuitive Success Coach, & Global Summit Host. She loves to spend quality time with her family laughing, camping, playing games, & making a difference.
Her superpower is taking Mom’s in business from HOTT MESS to SUCCESS so they can thrive on a daily basis in family, business and life. A few short years ago she decided being broke and broken was not what she wanted for herself or her 5 children. She took back her power and started consciously creating a life she loved. She now has a thriving business & lifestyle that makes a difference for her whole family. Melissa has a passion for teaching other Moms who want to make a difference (even if they don’t know what it is yet) the exact tools to believing, thinking, & doing things differently. Energy Work has been instrumental in shifting where she was to where she is. By working with you energetically, she can identify and clear limiting beliefs, behaviors, fears, & blocks keeping you stuck from achieving your short term goals and long term dreams. You know, everything that’s on your vision board, she helps you make that your reality. Not only does she align you to the right belief system for achieving success, she teaches you how to develop her infamous “millionaire mindset” so you can think in the same way as highly successful people. She also goes beyond just energy work and mindset into helping you create an actionable plan for real results on a short term and long term basis so your biz and family will thrive! Her mission is for you to live a life you love, & leave a legacy of success.
MY PASSIONS ARE:
#1 My Family
I have an amazing husband, four adorable girls, and 1 strapping young boy. Some of our favorite things to do together are:
- play games, our favs are “beat the parents”, “pit”, “sorry”, tag, capture the flag, & no bears out tonight.
- movie nights on Fridays
- lounge in PJs on Sunday
- sledding, building snowman, snowball fights & drinking hot chocolate!
- going to the park
- riding bikes
- ROAD TRIPS! Or favorite places to go so far are Arizona to visit family and Sea World! We are looking forward to adding more adventures!
- Dreaming BIG, Laughing lots, and Having fun!
#2 I love connecting with people
Establishing new and ongoing friendships. I love to hang out, eat, laugh, and be dorky with friends.
#3 My Clients
I love what I do and I love the people I work with!I love to help people and facilitate ongoing positive change and transformation and be a part of their journey and seeing their dreams turn into reality.
- eating chocolate
- sports- all kinds! My favs are softball, basketball, and lazer tag.
- I love outdoors and nature, soaking up the sun, gazing at the stars & contemplating how beautiful life is.
- water and anything involving it. Swimming, going to water parks, taking baths….
- dancing and singing (I am NOT a professional)
- comedy and humor and laughing in general
- eating ice cream
- celebrating holidays- This is a HUGE thing for me, I love everything about being festive!
- creating new hairstyles on my girls
- chic flicks
I wear toe socks, play card games, bored games (yes I spelled that right),teach sign language, BodyRock (it’s a fitness program),and celebrate life everyday!
I CAN HELP YOU:
ACHIEVE, ACCOMPLISH, SUCCEED, CELEBRATE, ENJOY, LOVE, CLAIM, BELIEVE , RESTORE, EMBRACE, BALANCE, and LIVE the life you desire!