Melissa LeBlanc is the Thriving Mama Success Coach focusing on time management, success strategy, and breaking through blocks and limited beliefs keeping you from your highest success. As a mother of 5 littles, entrepreneur, coach, & wife, Melissa understands how to help Moms breakthrough the struggle of life/work balance & create thriving success in life and biz that supports their biggest role as a Mom. As the go to expert in her field, Melissa’s mission is helping Mom’s everywhere liberate their family & biz life so they can truly be living a life they love & leaving a legacy of success!
I am also the CEO and Founder of Healing for Wholeness, Melissa LeBlanc Intl. & Mamas Making Money. I am a Certified SimplyHealed Energy Practitioner, & Global Summit Host. I love to spend quality time with my family laughing, camping, playing games, & making a difference.
MY PASSIONS ARE:
#1 My Family
I have an amazing husband, four adorable girls, and 1 strapping young boy. Some of our favorite things to do together are:
- play games, our favs are “beat the parents”, “pit”, “sorry”, tag, capture the flag, & no bears out tonight.
- movie nights on Fridays
- lounge in PJs on Sunday
- sledding, building snowman, snowball fights & drinking hot chocolate!
- going to the park
- riding bikes
- ROAD TRIPS! Or favorite places to go so far are Arizona to visit family and Sea World! We are looking forward to adding more adventures!
- Dreaming BIG, Laughing lots, and Having fun!
#2 Connecting with people
Establishing new and ongoing friendships. I love to hang out, eat, laugh, and be dorky with friends.
#3 My Clients
I love what I do and I love the Mamas I work with!I love to truly make a difference and liberate families, bring lots of money in for my clients, and see them be on purposed and fulfilled.
- eating chocolate
- sports- all kinds! My favs are softball, basketball, and lazer tag.
- I love outdoors and nature, soaking up the sun, gazing at the stars & contemplating how beautiful life is.
- water and anything involving it. Swimming, going to water parks, taking baths….
- dancing and singing (I am NOT a professional)
- comedy and humor and laughing in general
- eating ice cream
- celebrating holidays- This is a HUGE thing for me, I love everything about being festive!
- creating new hairstyles on my girls
- chic flicks
I wear toe socks, play card games, bored games (yes I spelled that right),teach sign language, BodyRock (it’s a fitness program),and celebrate life everyday!
I CAN HELP YOU:
ACHIEVE, ACCOMPLISH, SUCCEED, CELEBRATE, ENJOY, LOVE, CLAIM, BELIEVE , RESTORE, EMBRACE, BALANCE, and LIVE the life you desire!